OxiMax N-600x Pulse Oximeter
You can expect outstanding monitoring performance from the OxiMax N-600x pulse oximeter–the flagship monitor in the revolutionary Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry system. The OxiMax N-600x pulse oximeter delivers accurate, reliable readings and works with the complete family of OxiMax sensors, so you can more effectively monitor a wider range of patients. The full-featured OxiMax N-600x pulse oximeter also includes our unique SatSeconds alarm management technology, which offers a safe, practical way to reduce nuisance alarms.
Pulse Oximetry Problem-Solver
When weak or erratic pulse signals interfere with pulse oximetry readings, frustrated clinicians may try switching to another monitor or replacing the sensor, wasting time and money. The OxiMax N-600x pulse oximeter offers a better solution. It incorporates our latest Nellcor digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements even when low perfusion and signal interference are present.*
In addition, when used with OxiMax adhesive sensors–now featuring our LoSat expanded accuracy range down to 60% SpO2–the OxiMax N-600x pulse oximeter allows improved patient assessment at the more challenging lower saturation levels common in infants with congenital heart disease (CHD). There is no need to order and stock separate sensors or upgrade software/hardware to attain this clinical benefit.
OxiMax Sensor-Monitor Communication
The OxiMax pulse oximetry system creates a communication link between the sensor and monitor that empowers the N-600x pulse oximeter to display valuable information to caregivers. The Sensor Messages function provides troubleshooting tips for optimal sensor application, and Sensor Event Report allows alarm event history stored in the OxiMax sensor to travel with the patient for quick assessment at various points of care.
* The OxiMax N-600x pulse oximeter has the same signal processing technology as the OxiMax N-600
Other Product Features
- Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display with dimmer and contrast adjustment.
- Compatible with the complete family of OxiMax Pulse Oximetry Sensors.
- Three display options: plethysmographic waveform, large numerics and customizable real-time trend.
- On-screen quick guide provides instant help to assist caregivers with monitor operation.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
- On-screen viewing of 24-48 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate trends taken at 2-4 second intervals; printing capability.
- Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear changes in SpO2.
- Backup speaker with escalating alarm tones.
- Interfaces with certain multiparameter monitors; real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms are displayed on host system.
- Works with the Oxinet III remote respiratory monitoring system to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective monitoring solution for the general care floor.
- 7-hour battery life with battery guage for convenient portability.
Reduce Nuisance Alarms With SatSeconds Alarm Management
| ||The SatSeconds function analyzes desaturation events by multiplying their duration (seconds) by the number of percentage points the patient exceeds the alarm limit. Clinicians can set the SatSeconds limit, or clock, to 10, 25, 50 or 100 SatSeconds. In this graph, the clock was set to 100, and therefore only events that equal or surpass the 100 SatSeconds limit cause the alarm to sound. |
Note To Patients:
All the devices shown here are prescription products and must be obtained
from a licensed homecare provider or physician. Patients cannot purchase
directly from Nellcor.